Spineworks objectives can be summarized quite simply:
- To offer you a private and personal service.
- To provide rapid appointments with a member of the team, allowing fast accurate assessment and expert advice.
- To deliver specialist advice in the field of orthopaedic and spinal disorders and in the field of pain management – both spinal and non-spinal.
- To offer a team approach for effective treatment of spinal problems. This allows us to offer you a wide range of treatments that are currently available.
- To advise on local rehabilitation via physiotherapy, chiropractic, osteopathy, acupuncture, homeopathy and hypnotherapy, and other treatment modalities as appropriate. Visit our links directory for more information.
- To offer standard protocols and treatment.
- To liaise with company occupational health doctors, therapists and nurses as required. This allows us to supervise your return to work.
- To offer ongoing education for general practitioners, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, nurses and other allied health professionals. We organize and present at seminars regularly and hold regular CPD clinics for therapists.
- To offer a medico legal service with reporting from our spinal surgeon, pain specialists and clinical psychologist.
Spineworks have been around for a number of years now. The team have been working together for approaching ten years. We have been providing Spinal services in the Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex and Berkshire area since 1998. We have seen our services grow during that period and have been fortunate enough to develop links with a large number of clinicians with whom we regularly communicate.
We have developed a program of ‘continuing professional development’ for allied health practitioners whom we continue to support.
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent service and believe that the people who make up our team are key to making SpineWorks an approachable, friendly and responsive organisation. Hospitals can be daunting places, so it can be reassuring to know that you really are in the most capable of hands. One way of helping patients feel this to be true is by introducing them to the individuals who make Spineworks the place it is: our team.
Medical Director, Consultant Spinal & Orthopaedic Surgeon Andrew qualified from Charing Cross Hospital in 1978 and spent a number of years practising medicine in the Royal Navy. He completed his orthopaedic surgical training at Southampton General Hospital, in the UK.
Mrs Quaile has been employed as a practice manager since 1992 in the speciality of orthopaedic & spinal services.
Personal Assistant & Medical Secretary to Mr Andrew Quaile
Assistant Business & Marketing Manager