Spineworks objectives can be summarized quite simply:
- To offer you a private and personal service.
- To provide rapid appointments with a member of the team, allowing fast accurate assessment and expert advice.
- To deliver specialist advice in the field of orthopaedic and spinal disorders and in the field of pain management - both spinal and non-spinal.
- To offer a team approach for effective treatment of spinal problems. This allows us to offer you a wide range of treatments that are currently available.
- To advise on local rehabilitation via physiotherapy, chiropractic, osteopathy, acupuncture, homeopathy and hypnotherapy, and other treatment modalities as appropriate. Visit our links directory for more information.
- To offer standard protocols and treatment.
- To liaise with company occupational health doctors, therapists and nurses as required. This allows us to supervise your return to work.
- To offer ongoing education for general practitioners, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, nurses and other allied health professionals. We organize and present at seminars regularly and hold regular CPD clinics for therapists.
- To offer a medico legal service with reporting from our spinal surgeon, pain specialists and clinical psychologist.